One Complete Solution and 100% ICD 705 Certified
Krieger's 705 SCIF 3070 Door and Lock Package meets SCIF Sound Groups 3 and 4,
comes with an installed Sargent and Greenleaf locking device. The complete package includes:
door, frame, hinges, closer, locking device, threshold, door bottom and seal system.
Save Time and Money
Your 705 SCIF 3070 Door and Lock Package will arrive at the job site with the majority of the hardware installed, detailed instructions and drawings. With Krieger's 705 SCIF 3070 Door and Lock Package, you can reduce the need for multiple installers and wait times of a typical installation.
Specialized Design Support
With over 75 years of experience, Krieger is the expert in today's security door standards and technical capabilities. Our knowledgeable engineers can help you find the right door and equipment for your project's needs.
One Stop Customer Service
You do not have to deal with separate warranties or multiple companies. If you have a question or issue with your 705 SCIF 3070 Door and Lock Package, Krieger will handle all of the customer service support—everything from the door down to the locking device.
Krieger's trained hardware installers will mount the Sargent and Greenleaf 2890B locking device with a S&G 2740B laser etched dial or Kaba X-10 digital dial. This saves you time and removes installation errors at the job site.
Hollow metal door and variable depth frame.
- 16/14 gauge level cold-rolled steel skin
- Internal sound resistant core
- Reinforced to support surface and mortised hardware
- Fire labels in compliance with UL 10B and 10C are
- 100% ICD 705 certified
- Door size 3'0" wide x 7'0" tall
- Designed for SCIF Sound Groups 3 and 4
- Sargent and Greenleaf 2890B, which conforms to the
requirements of Federal Specification FF-L-2740B
- Single motion egress with lever or with a panic bar
- GSA approved combination lock choice of laser
etched dial or digital dial
- Cam Lift Hinges: Full mortise, 500lb. rating includes Krieger's Electric Cam Lift Hinges and continuous conduit raceway for access control interface
- Closer: Grade 1, heavy duty, surface mount
- Threshold: 5/16" ADA compliant mill finished aluminum
- Door Bottom: Semi-mortised adjustable unit
designed for Cam Lift hinge operation
- Frame size 3'0" wide x 7'0" tall
- 14 gauge galvannealed factory welded
- Adjustable perimeter acoustic seals
- Substrate anchors for existing drywall
- Substrate anchors for existing masonry
- Complete installation instructions and shop drawings (see instructions)
- TRS 10 sound insulation required to install frame is
provided (8# density)
- Complete set of metal shims including hinge shims and frame anchoring shims
- Anchor bolts and all other fasteners supplied to install
door and frame
- White latex caulk to seal the frame to wall junction and
sealant to bed threshold
Krieger's 705 SCIF 3070 Door and Lock Package is shipped as one crated unit with the majority of the hardware installed.
All components, including the locking device, come with
a two year warranty by Krieger.
Note: Warranty is dependent upon the door being installed by a Krieger Certified Installer (see list).
Secondary Exit Door Purchase Option
Krieger offers the 705 SCIF 3070 Door with the Detex ECL-230X-TDB locking device for secondary exits.
The ECL-230X-TDB locking device is a code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged 3-point dead bolt, panic device with photo-luminescent sign providing maximum security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary exits.
- 3-point, 1" throw dead bolt lock with just over 3/4” engagement with the frame, and 3/4” throw top and bottom locks with 5/8” engagement with the strike
- Saw resistant dead bolts
- Corrosion resistant alloy lock body
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery (included)
- Surface/flush reversible strike
- Durable photo-luminescent sign absorbs light to then "glow in the dark" when lights are dimmed
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Low profile meets International Building Code requirement allowing for 4” maximum projection off face of door
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key
- For 9VDC hardwiring add BE-961-1 or BE-961-2
- Gray Finish (Std.)
- English Push Plate Sign (Std.)