Krieger Specialty Products is hiring Project Manager for Commercial Doors. If you have 2-5 years experience in the Manufacturing or Construction industry we want to talk to you!
Krieger Specialty Products is a leading manufacturer of special purpose doors and windows applications since 1936. Our products protect what is valued in places like nuclear power plants, world-class concert halls, radio and television stations, schools, and defense departments globally. And yet, we offer a value driven team-centered work environment.
Compensation and Benefits Package
Hourly rate $22-$30 hour depending on experience. Company paid Medical and Dental for you and your dependents. 401K and other benefits available.
Employees use the Model of Success as a guide to work effectively and uphold our company values while relating with others and maintaining constructive working relationships with management, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the overall coordination of the detailing projects assigned to you, including creating submittals, hardware schedules, hardware templates, cut sheets or other related information from the customer and/or manufacturing engineer. Your scope covers the understanding of Krieger’s product types, CNC software, AutoCAD software, manufacturing processes and construction methods, shop drawings, release process, a working knowledge of compatible sub-components, hardware and engineering. Work involves planning, organizing, coordinating, detailing and preparation of manufacturing documents. You will work with limited supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and value-guided independent judgment.
- Responsible for producing AutoCAD submittals which are sent to our customers project team for review, coordination and approval.
- Creates and organizes manufacturing documents prior to release into manufacturing engineering.
- Updates department manager by consolidating and analyzing detailing requests to deliver on time.
- Reviews customers hardware schedule for compatibility with our products, as well as ensuring industry compliance.
- Accomplishes engineering department and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough knowledge of Krieger’s engineering methods and procedures, general product knowledge and product characteristics, general and technical specifications of products for production usage and file management.
- You will be required to create and develop goals for your specific job function that will support our organizational goals.
- You must engage, and complete assignments as directed, skill set and work scope by the engineering manager.
- Any other duties as assigned by your manager.
Other Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of relevant AutoCAD detailing experience.
- Manufacturing experience with sheet metal, CNC fiber lasers and CNC press brakes preferred.
- Experience within the steel door manufacturing or construction industry preferred.
- Strong work ethic, loyal, trustworthy, honest, team player
- Proven ability to multi-task and have regular contact with customers, executives, managers, and employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and AutoCAD
- Must possess problem solving skills
- College degree preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to manipulate equipment, to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move office supplies weighing up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Krieger Specialty Products is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply