Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, a variety of estimates, assisting with the interdependence between the customer and the regional sales managers. Work involves; responses to contacts, downloads of bidding requirement, maintaining a library of the sales department’s quote correspondence, maintenance and utilization of the estimating spreadsheets, draft bids, and delegation of qualified lead information to the regional sales manager.
The sales liaison will receive direction from the department’s estimating lead and the regional sales managers. You are responsible, as directed, for the communication and coordination of information that will ultimately lead to an estimate and drafting of a quote.
General Qualification Guidelines
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profiles and updates, by inputting quotes/bids and contact information, preparing and distributing monthly follow up reports.
- Updates manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily bid requests.
- Contact customer to resolve any omissions in the quote request; such as missing specifications, details, contact information.
- Set up spread sheets of quotes as directed and concerning the product line that you have been trained in. Identify any line item details that the sales manager can analyze for pricing concerns. The sales managers are responsibility for review and correction of the estimate and bid.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, internal or approved industry training. Including attendance of forums at Krieger's corporate office.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
You are required to obtain and maintain a thorough knowledge of Krieger's sales methods and procedures, general product knowledge and product characteristics, general and technical specifications of products for sales usage, estimating procedures, and file management.
As part of Estimating Team, you must participate, train, motivate and develop skills within yourself as well as other team members.
You will be required to create, direct and develop goals for your specific job function that will support our organizational goals.
You must engage, and complete assignments as directed, skill set and work scope by your salesman and the leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In so doing, you must possess data entry skills, basic mathematic skills, basic language skills and the ability to write business correspondence with office software; rudimentary excel skills as well as, effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and fellow employees.
How to Apply