Accountant assists the Controller successfully manage finance, accounting, and administration functions in support of the corporate goals. The ideal candidate for this position is resourceful, organized and a problem solver. Successful candidate will assure a steady completion of workload in a timely manner, plus have a strong commitment to ethics, integrity and developing a career in a rapidly growing company.
How You'll Contribute...
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close process including but not limited to account reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, and researching discrepancies
- Match and organize vendor invoices to internal reports
- Manage a weekly check run from processing vendor bills through mailing
- Process customer billing, generate invoices and credit memos based on Shippers and Returns
- Receive payments and process deposits
- Weekly review of Receivables Aging, contact and collect delinquent accounts
- Maintain and organize customer, vendor and other accounting files and records
- Train and assist in the implementation of new ERP system, bring over historical data
- Process/analyze transactions in ERP including material, labor and overhead costs, and variances
- Research, track and resolve any accounting issues
- Compile and prepare a variety of reports
- Assist Controller with annual financial and other audits
- Ad-hoc projects, and other responsibilities as assigned by the Controller from time to time and as needed to support the finance / administration team
What We're Looking For...
- 2-4 Years’ recent experience working in a manufacturing company and ERP Systems
- Degree in Accounting, or Finance
- Strong analytical, communication and Microsoft Excel skills
We offer competitive salary and generous benefits, employer matching 401(k) program, and a friendly, professional environment.
How to Apply